Wednesday 3 October 2012

Sydney Bride Spring Edition






Hi All !!

Sherry Bridal Couture sample gown 'Lauren', made it to the cover of Sydney Bride magazine this spring edition.  The dress, colour, styling and everything exudes 'spring'. It's their couture-bridal gown special edition, so to all the bride-to-be out there, this magazine is a must have. 150+ gowns to choose from, it's bigger and more selection then any bridal boutique.

Finally have the magazines in my hands, countless time flicking through, and I'm still amazed by how pretty all my gowns look in glossy pages. I have seen my designs in magazines before, but it feels different when it is my own label. Which reminds me, it's one year since I decided to plunge in to the world of small business. Happy Anniversary to myself and my team. Couldn't have done it without you all.

xoxo
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment